View Single Post
Old 04-22-10, 11:01 AM   #920
animal
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

it would be nice to see a difficulty setting to limit views to what was available, no external view and no "f5" view... but i suppose one could just unbind the keys for those if they wanted to. Sometimes I just can't resist hitting the keys for it, so you can use the extra height to see over hills

: p

I remember panzer commander had a setting for "allow external view"
it made things interesting.

My friends and myself used to hook up 2-3 keyboards and each play a position in the crew, but without separate views it was only so practical. Is there a way that one could have a multi-view set up if you had multiple monitors? I've got 3x 120hz samsung lcd's and dream of the day my 2 best friends could come over and we could play driver-gunner-commander in a crew. How much access does one have to the inner portions of the game when modding? is it limited to mapping and battles? or would it be possible to have 2 views so you could at least have a driver on one and a gunner/commander on another?

I've never tried the multiplayer but I don't think it supported multiple people in one tank... to me that would be a dream-state for a sim like this. What are the probabilities for one day having a radio operator position with the bow mg? it would be nice for the driver to have mg control at least, I think that's how panzer commander did it. It feels weird sometimes mopping up troops when you should be engaging enemy tanks with the main gun - reminds me of the accounts of kursk in the ferdinands firing mg42's down the main barrel with the gunner sighting in Russians :p
animal is offline   Reply With Quote