View Single Post
Old 04-21-10, 03:24 AM   #900
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Bosun

[QUOTE=morttheslayer;1366973]Guys
Had a laugh at your posts, thanks for greeting Frinic, and Lc you gave me great support in v.5 until a bad tempered Ivan (not sure if it was Arty or T34) smoked you. I was in 'God' mode so probably a bit too casual I must have lured you into feeling safe!! I see your core (well cores) are 3.4 GHz rating and I thought that would be pretty adequate. There may be some sound issues possibly one of your cores may be allocated to sound Hardware acceleration I don't know. I've heard of problems where Force Feedback was related to sound problems but this was years ago. May just be your graphics card.

Lc when you get your new (Pink) paint job we'll have an evening attack with sun behind us and you'll be invisible.

Hi Morty, or should i say bosom friend

I do not think that my CG makes problems. I have nVidia Forceware drivers which are really fast ever used those drivers. My CG shouldnt make any problems too its a GTX 295 with 1792 Mb.

Quote:BTW Lc I thought you were a beta tester getting all versions!
I have those versions which ZW send to me and they are Pre Kursk v3-v5. The rest of them were deleted.

Quote:Lc when you get your new (Pink) paint job we'll have an evening attack with sun behind us and you'll be invisible.

Now if this really happens we will see us in Africa, may be ZW is thinking about pink paint and will sending us to fight Monty!!!!!!

Have a nice and ashy day

Cheers

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote