View Single Post
Old 04-19-10, 04:36 PM   #637
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylania View Post
Instead of a hotkey, could we make this something like an objective toggle button? That way we won't have another key to map manually in the options file due to possible key mapping conflicts. (So far I've had to remap all but one of the default key mappings. )
thanks to this great idea, here's what I've come up with:

player objectives (going to enable it):

going to disable it:

player guidance (going to enable it - there were no player guidance events in this example):

and going to disable it (there were no player guidance events for this example, only player objectives):

I kept the whole theme of the the top bar as far as selected color, not selected color, mouse over color, etc so everything matches.

Since these icons now take over the commands, the hotkeys have been removed for these items. Player guidance recording has also been removed because as I thought about it more it was not a really good idea of mine

I like the look of the clock seperating the new icons from the original ones. What do you all think?

Also thinking about adding one more icon to that row - Show/Hide XO TDC dialog. Many of you don't use the XO TDC dialog so this would disable him from ever showing up again.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote