View Single Post
Old 04-19-10, 11:48 AM   #876
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Last into friggin battle again

Hi Zee and Kamaraden

Lc was right there was a new v.5 sitting in my Spam box trouble is I didn't notice it until midday today (I looked previously but it hadn't come through the gate yet).

I am keen to try the lighter version, pretty confident that Zee will have worked his customary magic and I will still get killed!!!
I'll go without the immortal claok this time (looks like another late night).

I think 2 versions of each mission would extend the life of this sim very significantly and give the members all the options needed for satisfying gameplay. I know Zee wanted all the "heavy" action to be fully realistic but we are exploring limitations of hardware and software capability. I'd hate all ZW's hard work to be put aside but in fact I see in about 6-12 months time lots more members getting HW that will cope with the "realistic" missions - perhaps that's what we should call the heavy version as it sound right!
I'd now like to thank Zee again for listening and giving such support to us I say again this is money more than well spent. If Zee had a garage your car would be perfection but he'd be bankrupt in a month

Lc How did you know I was still drunk ??
I put my slow responses down to the (as Zee said) culture shock I suffered in Scotland.
Not sure if you can truly get 2 Core response unless programme is specifically written, you can allocate other services (Like Track IR, Joysticks etc and background services from your "primary gaming core" but to specifically have a new programme written for Dual/Quad Cores is I think a bridge well too far!!! What is your Core speed Lc (less than 3GHz?).

Thanks Zee & Guys ATB - Mort (Ver5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote