Old 04-15-10, 04:10 PM   #831
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Mission report!

FPS were between 4.7 and 6.8 most time around 5.1-5.6. "Swamp" effect was deleted but in the forrest there was a light swamp.

Recognized the mines, oh boy, keep out. Steering left remained? ZW is this normal or what is effecting the left turn?

I want to only remind you for later operations that RPM gauge in the drivers view is showing 2700rpms but your corrected rpm is showing us 3230rpms.

Oil gauge is not working? YOu have to check this too in the future.

All in all a great improvement, liked to blow up enemy tank at 1400 Meter range. BOOOM.

I know less artillery will be in further missions, saw that wingmen destroyed SU-122. Those tanks in the woods were heavy but killed them too.

No damaged tank was driving around only 1 Tiger ran into another one from behind when village was taken and tanks drove above enemy artillery.

Just one question. I was missing the antenna on the Tigers. Yes if we want to have realism this must be corrected too. (this is again only my opinion)

Tomorrow i will do another report if needed, now my knee and leg is acking (swollen). (still have to use those crutches)

Report over and out

Cheers

LC
Excellent LC great job Kamerad,

we,re almost there LC

And yes I am working on the "Swamp" effect and making progress but very touchy code, smallest adjustment
causes crash so I will dig deeper to get to the bottom of this.

Cheers

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote