Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0
Default [REL] Undersea mod Reworked

From the readme:

Quote:
Undersea_mod _Reworked by Rubini.
========================================
Credits:
Nautilus42 the author of the original mod. Big thanks mate!
S3D, which transformed SH3 mod in a hobby!
Installation:
Just rename (or merge with your own LND) the desired file on Campaign folder from this mod before aplly it using JSGME. Itīs virtually compatible with any Sh3 installation.
This mod is a conversion from SH4 files made originally by nautilus42.
I just reworked it a bit, making the undersea rocks&flora 10 times bigger in area and also much more variable. The main intention was to provide more probablility to the player encounter the rocks&flora when departuring from a harbour or in a SM.
The original documents files (good ones) from Nautilus42 are at the folder Documents and have a lot of info on how put this rocks&flora on your LND campaign file or directly on a single mission. It is very well explained by him.
But the idea here is to already provide a overplaced rocks&flora on the GWX3.0/stock LND. You can also merge the indicated file on the botton of your in use LND.mis using the mission editor. I provide rocks&flora for the most common departure harbours. Itīs free for anyone add them to ALL departure harbours and so on. If you make it,please share the "mergeable" LND.mis with us.
===========================================
Comments and limitations:
- Well, obviously it only makes sense if you have/use a clear and not so fuzzy underwater environment!
- I suggest to you use a good seafloor texture mod, they really enhanced the sub environment!
- it not work as in SH4, where it is generate automatically by the executable (probably). This mod needs that you overplace the rocks&flora using the ME one by one and so on.
- the flora donīt have movement and itīs look not so much good when looked from very near (almost like sprites)
- If you put a big amount on your LND file you can end lowering your FPS
- Donīt forget: to make it compatible with your own LND use the merge function on Mission Editor
==========================================
Have fun!
Rubini
March 2010.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nuzzmn1jzqi

Last edited by Rubini; 07-15-12 at 01:58 PM.
Rubini is offline   Reply With Quote