View Single Post
Old 03-28-10, 02:53 AM   #143
gutted
The Old Man

Downloads: 470
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Things are working much better but I did find a Key bindings issue.
If I edit the key binding in TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py for the compass and change it to "/". I get several unusable popup windows I can not close when I start SH5.
Example:
Before
HeadingRudderKey = MenuKeyManagerWrapper.Keys.C # change the C to whatever key you want
After
HeadingRudderKey = MenuKeyManagerWrapper.Keys./ # change the C to whatever key you want

This happens in SH5 and SH3 UI's. Haven't tried the SH4 UI as I have not read any post's stating it is working.
The "/" Key is not mapped to anything in my Commands.cfg but it may be scripted elsewhere.
Sorry, no pics of issue.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I also noticed there are no provisions for the Crew Special Abilities. Would it be possible to use Right-Click function to open/close interactive dialog with the Officer Icons and XO to access Crew Special Abilities?

It is possible to add Double-Click feature to change Camera View.
e.g. Double-Click Chief Engineer (CE) and you go to the Interior Fore Camera view, Double-Click Watch Officer (WO) and you go to the Conning Deck External View Camera by the UZO. etc...

-TheBeast

I would have to open the script manager to see what it is for certain... but try this:
HeadingRudderKey = MenuKeyManagerWrapper.Keys.BackSlash

It's a variable, and you can't name a variable with "/" because that's the "divide" operator.

Variables can't start with a number either.

Solution Solver 2.3.2 - Visual Targeting Tools & Aids
gutted is offline   Reply With Quote