View Single Post
Old 03-26-10, 12:49 PM   #123
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cothyso View Post
dark, please add a Request Supply command on the radio man. even if it's broken, UBI may (supposedly) fix it in the next patch(es).

Also, there are some other problems in v 1.1.0:
- after one of the officer's group of commands is selected and appears on screen, hoovering the mouse over any other officers will make the previous selected commands group appear, instead that specific officer's group of commands.
- auto-hide behaviour of group of commands and its accessed commands should be the same (atm, the group of commands auto-hides, but the accessed commands from the remain on the screen)

screenshot please? I think I understand what you're asking.
The first one, yes, you have to click on an officer to get him to show his available order categories. If you click on NA and then hover your mouse over the RA you will still see the orders associated with the NA until you click on the RA. The problem of why it has to act this way is complex and I'm working on implementing another solution but it's going to take time to do.
Now the second one: When you mouse over an officer, the background jumps up so you can see the currently selected officer's order categories. But you want the orders associated with that order category to also scroll when you mouse into the officers? Hmm...not quite sure I like that idea. The point of making the option available to have them disappear with a key press or not was to make them available at all times if you need them (say you're doing evasive maneuvers through the CE). If I made them scroll then the minute you moused out of the officers they would scroll down out of sight and you would not be unable to access them.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote