View Single Post
Old 03-21-10, 07:29 AM   #613
cwil757
Watch

Downloads: 95
Uploads: 0
Default scappa flow

so I was playing earlier today.... went into scappa flow very easily through the channel to the east. snuck up on some big targets there and let em' have all my fish.... sunk a battleship afterwards I noticed that no one was chasing me? no loud destroyers headed my way, nothing! so I decided to save it and head back to refit and come back because hell, that was really easy, there are tons of other targets there..... and no one was chasing me! I wanted to see if I could take out every ship there so after going back to refit I head back and when I get there I notice that the ships I had just sunk have risen from the merky depths right where they were! crazy huh? my tonnage did not change it was still way up there. so I said what the heck lets sink them again and it turned into a vicious cycle. It was easy to sink the same battleship 3 or 4 times before getting bored with it, especially when no one is after you. I also experianced some consistant crashes to the desktop after sinking and saving.... I'm sure it happens in every harbour and if so how could that have been overlooked before release..... thats just silly...........
cwil757 is offline   Reply With Quote