View Single Post
Old 03-03-10, 11:39 PM   #236
Migly
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 23
Uploads: 0
Default CO2 bug and magic transport from Kiel to Williamshaven

On my first mission (hunting off the east coast of England) I came across 4 merchants in a small unguarded convoy which I engaged and destroyed. Interesting thing is, after I resurfaced I noticed my CO2 didn't resupply to 100%. Not only that, my watch officer wouldn't appear on the conning tower (which meant I had to manually use the deck gun to finish off 2 of the merchants, and boy oh boy, wasn't it fun trying to figure out how to get to the damn gun)

But I digress...It's like the game thought I was still submerged. I accelerated time, tried diving and resurfacing, opening and closing the hatch...nothing worked. As my CO2 mounted to 68% I eventually quit to the main menu and reloaded the game - and viola - my C02 was back to 0% and my watch crew was back on the conning tower.

The best bug of all had to be at the end of that mission...I came into Kiel and used the "refit" option (to see what it would do) and then I "docked" at Kiel after the refit. I picked my mission again (and was happy to see it retained my progress in sunk tonnage) and started it - and pow - all of a sudden my sub is in the bunker of not Kiel (where I docked) but Williamshaven.

Can't wait for patch 1.2...
Migly is offline   Reply With Quote