View Single Post
Old 02-06-10, 01:28 AM   #333
Ships-R-Us
Commander

Downloads: 134
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I hated them...how'd they work for you...Went back to the old ones.
I know nothing about this Nhancer stuff so I just work in stock mode. I see no difference between this driver and the previous as evidenced by their own write up on it. I am only using again with my new "legal" install SH1.5 w/TMO 1.9 and the patch w/ RSRD and the patch w/ EAX sound Mod on HIGH settings w/ single core CPU 2.80ghz Pentium4 hyperthread and 3gb ram with no problems at all and no mouse stickys or time lags.

IN HEAVY ACTION MY FRAME RATE DROPS BUT I'M SO BUSY STAYING ALIVE I NOTICE NOTHING, AS I'M NOT WATCHING AN HD MOVIE, JUST DRIVING A SUBMARINE.

Of course my game his the only thing on a dedicated hard drive and that means a lot as others here discovered. I am a neat freak w/my HD's, and keep bogus processes to a minimum. There are so many things you can do to improve your performance. I even defrag the game drive and C drive every week and keep my registry spotless. Malwarebytes and a few others can turn your gaming time into a new honeymoon with normal routine maintenance.

HOWEVER, THROW IN PACIFIC ENVIRONMENTS, IN MY CASE I HAVE TO BACK OF "af" SETTINGS A BIT
Ships-R-Us is offline   Reply With Quote