View Single Post
Old 02-05-10, 04:03 AM   #2164
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete379 View Post
Hi I have a problem with SH4 crashing using Operation Monsun and Omegu. Everything works great until I sink a ship then I get either a CTD or the game freezing completely. I think it might have something to do with the Zones.cfg but i'm not sure. It happens after the ship does a big explosion right before it sinks.

I have a picture of it right before it went down and I have a weird smoke effect, not sure if that is the way its supposed to be? Any ideas? Thanks.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/579/crashc.jpg
To quote Lurker:
Quote:
One of the biggest problems I have as a mod builder is trouble shooting problems reported by users. Most of the time all I will get is “so and so is broke” or “such and such no longer works”, and will have to go back and forth with the users to get all the details. It would be nice to be able to reach through the screen and do the "Vulcan Mind Meld" for information about the user’s problem, but that is just not possible. When trouble shooting, I need the following information:

Date
Flotilla
Mods (in install order)
other relevant facts

I don’t thing that the above info is an unreasonable request and if people would follow these guidelines I will be able to resolve the reported problem in a timely manner

Lurker
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote