View Single Post
Old 01-31-10, 05:38 PM   #179
HEMISENT
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

I guess I'm like a lot of you guys here. I had given up on TvT and shelved it early on until Zeewolf came up with his intentions to make it what it always should have been. I just reinstalled the game yesterday, added Zeewolf's Xmas present mod plus his mission 6 fix. The game plays great so far-no crashes or errors yet. I'm just finishing mission 2 played in a Tiger.

I have a couple questions about the game. When I'm in the Commander's position and come under attack the game will continually force me into either the driver or gunner position. I will have to repeatedly keep inserting myself back to the Commander position. The same thing hapens when in the gunner slot the game throws me into the driver position leaving the gunner empty. Seems to be triggered by the first incoming rounds and continues until things settle down. As I recall this was present in the stock game and is very frustrating. I find myself giving commands only to find out that I'm now somewhere else. I re insert myself only to be kicked out again when the next round lands. Is there a way to lock the player into a given position?

Second question; When moving forward and suddenly wanting to stop I hit the "S" key but I find that the driver more often than not throws the tank in reverse. By hitting the down arrow key I can put the tank in nuetral and this seems to help-am I doing something wrong here? Is there a key command for "STOP"?

Thank you Zeewolf for bringing back new like into this game. It's my intention to buy your mod as soon as it's ready.