View Single Post
Old 01-31-10, 07:06 AM   #2438
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Ah, another victim of the Hookdump, yes, this is a dodgy one RM, and I'm afraid I've only been able to rid myself of it one way.
I had this problem trying to join the latest Gulagwaffle campaign, and I suspect that the problem lies with Tigers Sound Mod.
Two questions:
1) Do you use HSFX 4.1?
2) Do you use Tigers Sound Mod v2?

If your answer to the above is both in the affirmative then there is one further question:

1) Did you install the soundmod as directed in the Readme (aka, dumping it all manually into the IL2 folder as opposed to through JSGME)

If the answer to this is also in the affirmative then you'll have to reinstall IL2 and HSFX I'm afraid and rather than install it into the Il2 main directory you'll have to create a JSGME folder and plonk it in there, delete all the random H102JKRY2 named files in it and just let it transfer to the standard sound folder in IL2 like you would a standard sound mod. Unfortunately this means that you lose the flyby sounds but it should...should and don't quote me on this completely because we've only tried one Gulagwaffle mission, but it should rid you of that error.

Last edited by Oberon; 01-31-10 at 07:58 AM.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote