View Single Post
Old 01-14-10, 01:51 PM   #2091
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

The previous post wasn't directed at you. Sorry, I should've quoted. But lurker already did that a post before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoCkwaVe
1) not sure why or how to fix this Annoyance myself but has anyone noticed that when
you lock onto a merchant threw the scope, binocs ..etc the game randomly decides sometimes
not to stay locked no matter how many times you click lock which results in lost efforts
as far as tonnage credit goes when the ship is sunk?
Actually my badgering wasn't even directed at Shockwave either. I wanted to say that 100 times, not sure why I did it now and here.

EDIT: Oh now I remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop64 View Post
Very promising looking mod, though I have yet to actually use it in an Atlantic scenario. Really appreciate the addition of the Kiel-Wilhelmshaven and Panama canals!

However, I did run into what I hope is a minor problem:

100% occurance of the game CTD'ing while accessing the museum. The museum splash screen (Yamato) loading bar will fill completely, then hang for about one minute, then the game CTDs. The game plays normally otherwise (so far...)

Game Specs, in installed order.
All mods are installed manually:
1. SH4 v1.5
2. RFB v2.0
3. RSRD for RFB v575.7z
4. OM v720 (v705, v705 to v720, and v720 Patch 1)

Again, I hope this is something that does not eventually affect gameplay. These mods make an absolute gem out of SH4, and I'd hate to see anything disrupt that!
It's a wonder Lurker didn't break a fuse when reading this... You know, in Oblivion I actually used around 100 mods. I manually entered each file and searched every change they made. I never used a mod unless it fixed something that was bugging me. I found those mods by actually looking for the problems. Then I tested each mod to see if it worked as described. I ended up with a game that most players wouldn't recognize. Treetop64, if you had the patience to download such a big mod, why didn't you also take the time to read the first post? I mean c'mon... "Very promising looking mod"?

Last edited by karamazovnew; 01-14-10 at 02:06 PM.
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote