View Single Post
Old 01-11-10, 06:20 AM   #109
SeaWolf U-57
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Gruber View Post
I see a lot of similarity between LSH3 and WAC 4.1 which is fine. However, would it be possible for someone to list the essential differences between the two super mods ?

I ask as it would be a bit pointless having two identicle mods so I assume there are difference, especially with regards to the campaign files. I've read all available English documentation for both mods yet I am still unable to grasp the main differences.

Thanks in advance,

UG

That's a good question well I have played both versions using Vista and Windows 7
so the essential differences I have found is.
LSH3 works on both version of the operating systems I have used although some people have had problems for whatever reason. WAC did not and CTD on load up and also when playing the game.
LSH3 has lots of new units added which I didn't see in WAC and when sinking warships renown is given which is not always the case playing WAC.
All the bases I have been assigned to have different layout then in Stock/GWX although the 2nd flotilla has the same start base in both WAC and LSH3.
LSH3 runs smoother on my machine with lest strain put on the system then playing WAC (for whatever reason).
I have had no CTD playing LSH3 when attacking convoys while submerged unlike with WAC.
There are no heavy armed enemy convoys or strike forces roaming around close to German bases in 1939-1940 as there are in WAC.
So for me LSH3 is the version I play I don't really know about the two Mods being identical as far as the campaign files go because WAC never seemed to work right for me.
So I suppose the main difference for me is that LSH3 works on my machine and WAC don't.
SeaWolf U-57 is offline   Reply With Quote