View Single Post
Old 01-02-10, 03:35 AM   #1
Sgtmonkeynads
Ships Secretary

Downloads: 614
Uploads: 0
Default Boyant Armed Trawler

I got the alert of a ship being spotted of the coast of spain. Went to map to check it out and it said warship. So I dove and slowly made my way towards her. She did not move the entire time, so i figured "good she's dead in the water". Once I got close I found out it was only a wounded armed trawler, but knowing better I did not surface. " Well, shes already on fire so one in her side should net me an easy finishing shot." or so I thought. I put one in to her, made her raise out of the water a little, but no sink. i used T/C and watched her for two hours, nothing. So I put another into her, still nothing. This made me mad and i pumped two more into her, completely raising her out of the water, but still no sinky-sinky. I again used T/C and raced forward in time one day, still nothing. i pumped my last four bow tubes and my four aft tubes in to her, and still nothing. This made me mad, so I snuck away and surfaced to reload. i went back and gave her everything I had........she finnaly began to sink!
Hardest Nutt to crack ever. I have sank battle ships with less effort.

Returned to port to report my ONE ship sank, recieved Knights Cross.