View Single Post
Old 12-28-09, 12:37 AM   #296
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Greetings ZiegWolf - SpielFuehrer and ZantaWolf and the portend of great battles to come - ( I' ll dispense with your other titles because I don't want to sound too formal ). I hope you are happy and excited by the response your new mods had. I think it was a resounding success.

I hope too our comments and observations did not sound like the bitchings of spoiled and ungrateful brats to you? Because they were not mean't to be that way rather as feedback to help you address future or recurring problems which plagued the original game and condemned it to oblivion until you decided to take it into your capable hands.

Much has been done but your most important zachievment in my mind is that you proved the pessimists and defeatists wrong when they said the game could not be modded or the game editor was imposible to use and just forget about it.Did you ever show them thta zhere there' s a will there 's a way.And this more than any future big release or future spectacular mods is your crowning achievement!

Cheers to you!

Well frinik I don't even know where to begin. I guess the first thing to say
is I was feeling the heat a little when the JSGME posed a challenge but I never expected the tech support would be easy. After all, I was one of those guys who felt burned by Lighthouse in their shameful treatment of the original buyers of this game. There was no way I was going to let that happen again. As for the comments and observations, I needed to know these issues and in that process guys can get a little pushy. But that's just a part and must be endured to finish well.

As for the pessimists and defeatists, they are the ones that can get bitchy and brat like. That is if they refuse to bow the head and bend at the knee, so to speak.

The crowning achievement I hope to receive truly is the many new friends I can make. And with the hope my work will inspire others to see in a totally new light what is was like (in a small way) to have fought in such an enormous struggle.

ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote