View Single Post
Old 12-25-09, 07:38 AM   #99
kwbgjh2
Bosun

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sona1111 View Post
hey people. great work on this beast, its very fun to play. Besides the fact that the deck gun you operate only works on one side, i have one problem with this thing:

the damage system seems to be scaled weird.

No, this is not like a broken damage system, it seems that some systems CAN die, like flak guns, antennas, and Deck guns, but its a slight downer that it NEVER floods, or receives damage to systems below the upper deck.

I tested this pretty good, letting a DD depth charge me many runs with at least 40 direct hits. No damage. I also let some battleships gun me down, no damage. And when i turn my guns on it takes like 10 seconds and their dead. I know its supposed to be overpowered, but having no damage happen is kind of...weird.

If you have any spare time to look into this, it would be cool thanks.
Just my thoughts to your "problem", dude

The Titan is an absolutly unreal and fun mod.

Dont abuse this superpower battlecruiser as a submarine. The diving-ability is just an add-on from the clouded in secrecy constructors of this "hell for japs destroyers". Stay surfaced and wipe the "rising sun" from the pacific ocean.

In contrast to your opinion i pimped the titan a little.
All hitpoints of all sections up to 100,000.
All Guns up to 50,000 anmuntion (Games Maximum).
All Angles of the Deckguns up to 50 degrees. So the fine 16'' turrets open up fire at 15 km (9.3 miles) distance
Human playable deckguns now fire 1 round in one second.
Human playable AA-guns now fire 1000 round in one minute (Gatling Effect).
All sensors now satellite guided and the deck watch got lasered eyes so they have a visibilty of about 40 km (25 miles) for surface targets and airplanes at good wheather for 120 km (74 miles).
Torpedorange is increased up to 100 km @ 100 knots and error probability is 0%.

I learned to modify the files in TMO 1.9 in combination with the RSRD mod.
My Titan sunk the the complete japs invasion fleet for the phillipines
(guess they had a secret one in reserve), i sunk 5 times the complete task forces in tobruk, i shot down round about 800 HK-5 and reams of zeros, bettys, petes. In 1942, 1943 ,1944 per 11 patrols which brought an average of 600,000 tons of sunken ships.

Go out and and have fun.

kwbgjh2 is offline   Reply With Quote