makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwigginton View Post
jdkpbh,

Thanks! The res mod fixed my flat sun.

To makman94, I just ran a single mission, the first on the list. Surfaced the boat and accelerated time. Time acceleration stopped approx 1230hrs when my crew spotted a warship. I went to the bridge and asked the watch officer for a bearing then looked that direction with the binos. Think it was at about 17km. I couldn't see a thing, not even a dot. So I accelerated at 32x until it had closed to about 14km, then asked for a bearing again. Again I couldn't see anything. I have GWX3 sensors installed.

Possibly a small warship but my point is some work needs doing here. If my watch crew can see the ship, then so should I. Visuals are great though.
hi Ryanwigginton,

This is possible to happen (it happened to me)... when the ship is one of these motor torpedo boats....they have no smoke and becuase of the fact that their hull is totally vanished at these distances you will see nothing...BUT the sh3's engine 'sees' the ship so your crew is warning you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkbph View Post

When I finally got a sighting report, the firing ship was at 18k + and coming on hard. That means they must have spotted me from the absolute max range of 20k and started firing immediately.
hi GD,

i see in your mod list that you still have enabled my visual sensors for the 20km but you said that you don't like them . if you want to switch back to original gwx visual sensors DON'T run the files for the sensors.

now, the behaviour you describe with the dido is tottaly unacceptable ! (i assume that you used my sensors) . i will create a mission with the dido to see if this is really happening . if you are right at this ...i will remove the files for visual sensors settings ....obviously a mistake must have been done there !

thank you for mentioning it

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods