View Single Post
Old 12-18-09, 05:34 AM   #1
looney
Commodore

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0
Default Depth of ships vs torpedo setting OM

1st of all I'm opening a new thread cause I don't want to clutter the original thread of a great mod.

It has been stated that the draft of teh ships is incorrect. Does this mean the height of the masts is incorrect then also?
I've been using KuiB for a while now and my range estimates are incorrect so I'm not yet sure enuf to remove gods eye view. normally I'm about 100-200 meters off wich is way to much at ranges smaller than 2k.

As said b4 currently I'm playing with gods eye view and external cam on. Thus I'm pretty sure my torps are aimed correctly. I have a big problem with the number of duds. Yesterday I fired 2 electric torps at a nice big M-K-MK-KF-M (whatever) tanker. I was following the torps wich both went straight under and barely missed the hull, they where set for magnetic detonation. Only no boom . Funny part was I set them more shallow, I was expecting a BOOOM (or doing for dud).

How are the torps modelled. I seem to get less duds with gas powered torps. And I'm tempted to start using them till bout juli 41.

P.s. I think my savegames gone bad yesterday a nice 45k+ trip down the drain.

Last edited by looney; 12-18-09 at 05:45 AM.
looney is offline   Reply With Quote