View Single Post
Old 12-05-09, 05:32 PM   #3115
JackAubrey
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato76 View Post
Jack don't forget to delete the SH4 folder in my documents and any other files left behind by the uninstaller
Thanks for the hint. I did delete everything SH4 related and reinstalled it, patched to 1.4 and seemed not to have any problems.

Could not resist and installed the Add-On (which again gave me read-errors on those few DDS-Files), activated RFB with JSGME and everything seems to work out just fine so far.

Maybe something went totally wrong the first time.

I tried the "Torpedo Attack" Mission, tried to put in a solution and had 4 out of 4 Torps hit the Mogami, which sank as i would expect a ship to sink with 4 large holes punched in the side - listing more and more until she capsized.

It seems i got it right with the install.
The only thing that would be great is, if somebody could tell me which files i have to alter, to be able to lock onto ships i see through the scope. This is still frustrating to me, sometimes not being able to lock on despite having the ship clearly in my sights.

Well, i am the captain, i suppose. I want to shoot at ships that I see, what do i care what my crew sees?

Aubrey
-- -.-- / .... --- ...- . .-. -.-. .-. .- ..-. - / .. ... / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / . . .-.. ...