View Single Post
Old 11-26-09, 08:07 PM   #194
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidelbergensis View Post
I really expect that this mod remains as only an option in OMEGU. If not, as my sistem cannot work with the sole two aspect ratios covered by it, I would be forced not only to not have this mod, but not even have any of the OMEGU features, maybe even no Monsun at all.

I´ll deinstall then the game; I´m not interested in the US scenario, and I don´t plan to change my hardware only because of this game.
A comment worthy of greek tragedy. Relax, it's still an alpha. I could've taken my sweet time and not post anything until it was done. So far, Alpha 3.0 offers a complete solution to any using the suggested resolutions (I expected it to work much worse, yet here I am with a few Knights Crosses in as many patrols with it). As I've said a few posts back, there's nothing else to add to the interface, I just need to tweak it. Adding or moving objects in the SH4 interface is easy. But rewiring them to create new objects is NOT. But that part IS done so it will be much smoother now for me since I know what to expect.

The final version might actually be less good for wide rez screen users as for them the panels will take up a bigger chunk of the viewfinder than they do now. I myself will continue to use Alpha 3.0 because it's tailor made for my resolution.

Hitman, I'll post a download link with the requested panel when I get back on Monday. If you need, I can also rerender the dial plates at any requested resolution and put them in a PSD file as layers with their own masks. The idea of the miliradian reticule is so good that I don't want to use them as an optional set of marks. So far it was impossible to use one WITH the aobf. But since I need to rework everything in Alpha 3.0, I'll make them as a default set of Marks. Since you have much more experience than me at this, I'll count on your help with them and a proper AOBF testing .
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote