View Single Post
Old 11-26-09, 12:59 PM   #192
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Quote:
I can easily move away every item and leave a clean background with a circular viewfinder. I can integrate your milirad reticle into the periscope marks. Since the AOBF will be out, there will be no reason to force the center of the screen to retain it's 4:3 aspect ratio. I could let the background scale as it does in Vanilla and such a mod would be compatible with any resolution. What I need however is for you to make me a reticle that is based on my camera (angular distance 72, zoom levels 1.5X and 6X) at a resolution of 1024/768 and the lines whould be just 1 pixel thick. Waiting for a PM (and a guide on how to use the reticle).
You got PM

BTW, would it be possible to provide me the image you used for the periscope background without the ruber rim of the eyepiece, and one of the TDC WITHOUT dial holes and dials (i.e. as a solid, textured block)?

I have an idea on how I could port this excellent mod to SH3 if you grant permission for it and if I ever get time, but clean backgrounds would be a must.

Thanks