View Single Post
Old 11-26-09, 04:40 AM   #187
looney
Commodore

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamazovnew View Post
Most important problem: your resolution. 16:9=1.777777, 1600:1050=1.523809. My mod only works for 1.333 (4:3) and 1.6 (16:10) resolutions. I'm still thinking about how to fix this in one go.
Check the download link post again (my signature). Surely there must be one resolution there that you can use until then.

Did you read the guide? I've said there that you need to edit the Data\Menu\Karamazov\Peri_Buttons.tga file if you want to make the buttons brighter. Since the image is manly black, you can select the left side of the image and work with the Levels. Or increase contrast. On my screen with neutral gamma I didn't want them to be bright. I actually have no clue how my images look on other screens, even though I've wasted many hours trying to get the look just right. I guess you all have time till next week to tell me if you want them darker/brighter.
I've read the guide and it tells me to change some file but I don't know what to change. Now I know where the buttons are, it aint to big a problem I now only need to learn the new tools.

one more thing I remember (I'm at work atm) is that the bottom part of the AOB wheel (outer ring) is unreadable when the order bar is docked.
looney is offline   Reply With Quote