View Single Post
Old 11-26-09, 02:42 AM   #185
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney View Post
only problems I have found so far is: the stadimeter and aobf wheel buttons are to dark (I can change that but i have no clue how to).

Plus I need to remove the tdc controls even though I'm on a 16:9 screen 1600x1050 IIRC.

and that I'm unable to get a solution due to the fact I haven't used it correctly .

This mod is a real kewl one though and I know I will be using it mostly from now on.
Most important problem: your resolution. 16:9=1.777777, 1600:1050=1.523809. My mod only works for 1.333 (4:3) and 1.6 (16:10) resolutions. I'm still thinking about how to fix this in one go.
Check the download link post again (my signature). Surely there must be one resolution there that you can use until then.

Did you read the guide? I've said there that you need to edit the Data\Menu\Karamazov\Peri_Buttons.tga file if you want to make the buttons brighter. Since the image is manly black, you can select the left side of the image and work with the Levels. Or increase contrast. On my screen with neutral gamma I didn't want them to be bright. I actually have no clue how my images look on other screens, even though I've wasted many hours trying to get the look just right. I guess you all have time till next week to tell me if you want them darker/brighter.
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote