Old 11-05-09, 02:43 PM   #1017
GrumpySub
Swabbie

Downloads: 39
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
@GrumpySub

Prior to installing WAC4.1 are you sure you removed WAC3 completely i.e.the main directory (presumably on your E drive) plus the save/data folder on your C drive?

Reason for asking is that there are graphical differences between the deck guns on the two versions. For example WAC 4.1 has a large coiled rope round the length of the barrel which is lacking on 3.1. This may be sufficient to cause the problem you are getting.

If you didn't delete this folder (or are unsure) , I suggest you delete it now and rerun WAC 4.1. A new folder will be created which I hope will enable you to run the mission.
Thanks for the suggestion. I deleted everything that I could find, but the program is obviously still reading something somewhere that I can't find, because I keep getting the "deck gun destroyed" message even after changing MultiSH3's save folder name to something totally new. Looks like my only other option is an uninstall and reinstall of the whole WAC4.1 mod, rather than just the save folder. Ah well, if it works it'll be worth the trouble!
GrumpySub is offline   Reply With Quote