View Single Post
Old 10-25-09, 01:12 PM   #297
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotte View Post
I encountered a Sen Toku sub in mars 1942 (in comission 1944-45 as u know) and to make things worse it was as Titanic was intended to be, unsinkable, for two reasons.
A/ The TDC seem to wrong data from what is bow and stern on the model. B/ It toke almost all my deck gun ammo load into it without seeming to have any troubbles.

I like the mod as a whole but there need to be some grammer and word fixes as for example ships are labeled Big something instead of a more proper Large something.
Things like these become immersion breakers for gits like me.
This person complains about grammar "troubbles?" I know you are Swedish and English spelling and grammar is difficult for you. The Aces of the Deep team is German and it is equally difficult for them. They've done a GREAT job, and I'm quite willing to see a Big instead of Large European Split Freighter in exchange for all the great goodies contained in there which need no translation into ANY language.

Good find on the Sen Toku sub though. I've never found one of those yet!

@Maddy: looking forward to seeing what great fish habitat those new targets are! Must be frustrating building beautiful new ships so we can destroy them.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote