View Single Post
Old 10-21-09, 05:47 AM   #116
Starforce2
Planesman

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER View Post
something is fishy there because you change it from being correcty listed as a euroliner (troop transport) to a slightly different rare euroliner (rare troop transport) which is basically the same thing.

changing the ship type obviously worked but it wasnt what was incorrect.

the v1.4 ship types are:

;Merchant ships
Type100=Replenishment
Type101=Tanker
Type102=Cargo
Type103=Troop Transport
Type104=Coastal Vessel
Type105=Life Raft
Type106=Survivor
Type107=Rare tanker
Type108=Rare Cargo ship
Type109=Rare Troop Transport
Type110=Environmental
No, it was mentioned that Iowa and Yamato were changed from battleship to super battleship types for 1.5. I had someone look at the
Data\Roster\Japan\Sea\PLConteVerde.cfg for 1.4 and it says the type is 103. However, in 1.5 the type changes to 109 instead. Notice a pattern here? Largest battleship, and super sized liner? Each also have a blue marking on the mission editor infront of their name.

Also, webster's breakdown of the missions is agreable. I will do those mission numbers. And I saw another post about it not being a race and to read the mission file ect...well that is how I am doing it, I am checking class name and unit type against the cfg files found in the Data\Roster\Japan\Sea and changing bad ship types to whatever the closest stock equiv will be and yes I am remembering #2 #3 ect.