View Single Post
Old 10-02-09, 11:30 PM   #33
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0
Default gutted and hitman

gutted has the course right. The course is from the blue arrow at the stern of the boat (bearing of 180 degrees on the periscope) when you are in the boat). The front of the boat is its headiing (bearing of 0 degrees on the periscope). True course and true heading are determined using the compass or protractor tool. If those terms are correct, then let's use them. If not, I plead ignorance, you may accept the plea, and define the terms however you believe is appropriate.

Video: I understood about the first fifty seconds. I started dancing around the room with joy, yelling promote the man to the Chief of Staff, and then you rotated the all the dials 180 degrees, so the target and the view of it, changed from port to starboard. The target is on the same heading, but everything has rotated 180 degrees. If you gave an explanation of the reason for the rotation I did not understand it. Am I supposed to do that? Why did you do it? What is the purpose? Can you explain it in more detail ?

I will continue the video when I understand that point.

(p.s. If you confused Hitman, then I am not as dumb as I thought, as his tutorialon Manual Targeting at 100 percent realism is the masterpiece that hooked me on the game. Then Rockin Robbins took over training me and totally messed me up (He is the infamous captain whose boat sunk one of our own carreirs when it was en route to deliver top a secret weapon nicknamed Little Boy to Saipan) , and now your mod has me on my way to Happy Dale sanitarium.

Last edited by I'm goin' down; 10-03-09 at 01:41 AM.
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote