View Single Post
Old 09-14-09, 04:32 AM   #131
treblesum81
Frogman

Downloads: 71
Uploads: 0

I've noticed a couple of things that might need your attention if you're planning on making changes to the 3D model of the boat.

1: The bow is, from what I've found in my research, way too pointy. Though its not a simple circle, it definitely doesn't look like a hayabusa.

2: The radar mast only comes out of the top of the sail by a few feet, forcing the radar depth to be so shallow that the top few feet of the sail have to be out of the water to make it work. I have no idea if this is the way things really are, but I somehow doubt it.

3: The bow planes don't seem to be attached properly. Instead of pivoting in line with the leading edge of the plane as in almost every image I've been able to find, they pivot in the middle.

One other thing I've noticed, and I'm not sure if this is a result of the 688 mod, but it only happens when I've got this mod installed (not the other two nukes), is that the game crashes when I exit straight from the game to the desktop. I don't know if anyone else has this happen to them, but it can be a little annoying, though its not severe problem, as it doesn't happen while playing or menuing, just when exiting.

Thanks,
Greg
treblesum81 is offline   Reply With Quote