View Single Post
Old 09-12-09, 10:41 PM   #79
etheberge
Watch Officer

Downloads: 614
Uploads: 10

I love the smaller clock and the old style tools but I personally think the message box looks a little bit weird there. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be awesome.

Since I see you're tweaking OM and OMEGU here's a few things on my wish list, some of those are available as separate mods but it might be nice to have built in:

1- Historically accurate German flags (Controversial I guess but might be optional install)
2- Darker background for recognition manual
3- Visual detection problems for contacts in some circumstances. (I know this is beyond OM and OMEGU, I'm just saying.)
4- Being used to TMO I really miss some buttons on the menu bar, specifically Open Select Tube, ID Target, Weather Report, Nearest Visual Contact and Max Range at Current speed. These buttons would be awesome to have in OM too.
5- I would love to be able to change skins for all U-Boats to add emblems and stuff but I think you already said they were all in some .dat file and it couldn't be done.
6- Smaller objective icons on the nav map would be nice too.

Anyway these are just some ideas if you need them. (Smaller clock and tools used to be on that list but no more )

Also since I'm on the subject I've made a small mod that I've been messing with in the last week, it changes a few things in the Office, like the map on the wall, the background in the window, the Transfer screen and the scrolling background map when you get your orders. I haven't released it yet but if you like it and want to include it in OM or OMEGU please go right ahead. Link is below.

http://www.box.net/shared/f1ae0c6t7k

Thanks for all your hard work on OM, OMEGU and RSRDC, SH4 wouldn't be the same without them.

11 War Patrols / 56 ships sunk or damaged for 212,022 tons
Zero casualties throughout the war
Scuttled on 8 May, 1945 in Sonderburg Bay, after German surrender

Last edited by etheberge; 09-12-09 at 11:40 PM.
etheberge is offline   Reply With Quote