View Single Post
Old 08-27-09, 08:15 PM   #10
Frederf
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 79
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeFF View Post
I don't have any plans to add the range display mod to RFB, as it just doesn't meet my standards for inclusion into the mod. I'm not saying that Nisgeis's work on this mod is poor (quite the opposite, actually), but the range display is just not something that's coded to work properly with American radar displays.
You're going to add the mod to RFB without the digital range counter though, right? The fleet boat version of this mod already doesn't have the digi-counter anyway.

I really want an a-scope with finer markings. I've noticed that this one removes the stock (and historical) "logarithmallity" to the scale so it's strictly linear which is probably easier to make the fine markings for. I figure it is possible to make a logarithmic scale and finer markings at the same time but accuracy would be higher at shorter rangers than longer due to the scale squish.

Can anyone post a RFB compatible version or the instructions for editing the dats and sims for this mod so I can make such a version?
Frederf is offline   Reply With Quote