View Single Post
Old 08-01-09, 01:59 AM   #1453
crisi
Swabbie

Downloads: 237
Uploads: 0
Default Problems found

Sorry for this new post. But i will post a lot of bugs which i've found in OM 712 + OMEGU_V100_Patch1

1. Functionality bug in u-boat type IID, you canot drive forward with the boat, "Full ahead - 0 knots". Reproduced in "German Submarine school - Navigation Course".

2. Not a bug, but unbeautiful. Open Recognition manual "German - TYPE 1936A". You cannot see pictures of the ship.

3. The "Captain Class 1 frigate" has a black skin?

4. I'm not sure it's a problem by me, but i've started a new career in April 43. Mission description "Drive with u-boat to sector.....for 96h and then going to your new base in france". Well, Mission finished, no new orders received.
I've wondered, but on map i've seen my homebase is "Kiel". Ok i thought, try Kiel. "Kiel" arrived i couldn't end my mission.
After this one i've loaded a save game and tried all bases in france. Same like "Kiel".

5. Hydrophne GHG (Group Listening Apparatus) only available. What is with hydrophone "KDG" or late war "Balkongerät"?

6. Renown points for all upgrades "0". As designed?

However, OM it's a really great mod! Fantastic the reality between u-boat and planes (in 90% of cases you don't have a chance to fight against planes - Excellent), destroyers and so on. Additional with "OMEGU" you have a fantastic environment (Roll and Pitch mechanic of u-boat inside a storm it's fantastic...i think the best of all other supermods).

I'm looking forward there will comes new features and functionalities for OM.

Last edited by crisi; 08-01-09 at 02:32 AM.
crisi is offline   Reply With Quote