View Single Post
Old 07-27-09, 11:06 AM   #734
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

News of the Realm

With the Fuzzy Wuzzies and other desert types properly introduced to tea and tiffin, the Empire has sent them on their way. However the tea-less rabble in Panama have proven resistant to naval assaults, so, to the land!
Field Marshall Sir Binden Blood was despatched to introduce Northern South America to tea and tiffin, rested and refreshed from his stay in London and a dinner party with His Majesty, Sir Blood was put in charge of the 3rd Foot and Mouth Regiment and sent into battle. His orders were to clear a way through to the Panama canal which should be taken for the Empire.
The 3rd had a particularly devastating offensive capability:

Against this show of manpower, the natives soon sat down and enjoyed their tea in a proper civilised manner.
However, whilst Sir Blood was extending his mission orders up towards Mexico news came through that partisan rabble had seized several areas of the realm. Fortunately, these foolish tea-starved partisans chose to rebel right next to our forces and were swiftly put down.

The Empire made a new technological breakthrough which stunned the world when the Short Brothers flew the worlds first heavier than air craft on the Sheppey Isles. Then a fine outstanding gentleman by the name of Samuel Cody constructed and delivered a type of craft known only as 'Codys Cathedral'. Regrettably, the Empire has not figured out how to land it yet, but Cody has been assured that our finest researchers are on the case.

Cody: Hurry up and research 03 Construction!!

Meanwhile, something is not quite right in the upper echelons of the Empire:

SPY SAPPIN MAH EMPIRE!!

(Regrettably I've just discovered that in my haste to report my progress I forgot to save, but assume this as taking place because I'll do it all over again)
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote