View Single Post
Old 06-30-09, 07:27 AM   #65
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by oRGy View Post
Bit of an old hand here and due to work I don't really have the time to play computer games anymore, but I do pop in now and again to see how things are going...

I'd just like to say that I think the GWX website is superb - elegant and very helpful in all respects. Very impressive! And the video of the interactive control room, as well as Tomi's engine room = stunning.

One question though re the GWX development work, are you moving your art/sound/campaign assets straight over to SHIV or having to recreate/redo them all again due to copyright or other reasons? There are a lot of nice ships, planes, ops in e.g. GWX 3.0 and merchant packs etc. Would be a shame not to see them again - and I personally don't like the look of most SHIV (default or TMO) craft at all, they don't look at all realistic, very dirty and 'gamey' looking skins, etc.
Your comments are much appreciated oRGy

The GWX website in particular is the excellent work of VikingGrandad.

Of the remainder of your enquiry......some of that has yet to be decided, but high on our list of decision making priorities.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)