View Single Post
Old 06-02-09, 04:40 PM   #262
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna View Post
Now now, keep them claws in, the guy is just giving his input.
OK, fair enough, I think I was just p'd off that the first post was:

Quote:
If only we'd had one more daylight period - Nisgeis would be dead.
Like, as if somehow the game had been fixed and I only won because it finished too early, when of course I had given my attack instructions and I had attacked and killed Tarrasque in the night, so he wouldn't have been alive to lynch anyone.

Then people started saying I had an advantage and everyone knew I was human, which was not true. It was just all a bit too much together and sounded a bit sour grapes to me. It doesn't make me want to, if given the choice again, to extend the game.

Quote:
I think a couple of minor changes I'd like to see would be an end to infinite abstentions....second abstention or failure to vote and your out of the game....the game could go on forever otherwise.
The original rule in the join up post was you can abstain three times, I'm not sure why it changed. I *think* (from my side anyway) that the no change rule made some people abstain early, in case they couldn't get back on later.

Quote:
Perhaps even voting via PM and all are posted together at the allotted time.....might put an end to some of the bullying tactics and sheep herding (in a gaming context).
Good idea, but may swamp the poor old GM.

Quote:
After all, the idea of the game is to lynch the monsters before the humans are all killed, a war of attrition if you like.
It is exactly that.