Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderseaLcpl View Post
*walks in and sits down near Jimbuna*

"You look awfully perturbed, Jim. Something I should know about?"
"I'm looking at what is left of us yet when weighing up the imponderables the choices are beginning to look clearer whilst at the same time I'm disturbed at the feeling of frustration.....it's like not being able to see the wood for the trees"

"The crew first....2 are in the brig, they could both be human, monster or one of each. The killings have stopped yet that could mean absolutely nothing. Those in the brig can be discounted for now, either that or I give the order for their execution and find out for sure.

What would be the point of jeapordising two lives when they are no risk to anyone whilst incarcerated....it's not as if one will turn on the other and give their true identity away.

Sandy Caesar has gone AWOL....that discounts him.

Tarrasque has a name that troubles/disturbs me.

Nisgeis has shown open defiance of me but qualifies it with reasoning...I like men like that but remain wary of them at the same time.

Next, the Science Crew....2 of you 4 are already dead and no sign of a monster yet. Just you and the con remain yet in the main we appear to have shared our concerns as proven by the voting pattern, at least from day 3 onwards.

Next, the Rescue crew...3 are dead and one was proven to be a monster. Nokia has shown unstinting loyalty and support of me and Oberon has been reduced to a gibbering wreck.

If my senses aren't fooling me and I am to believe you and the con are human, there must still be a monster within the ranks of the crew or the rescue sub.

Find it and the rest should be plain sailing. Those in the brig are currently neutralised"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)