View Single Post
Old 04-28-09, 08:28 AM   #3
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

And remember that even the best laid plans sometimes get thrown in the mixmaster and you end up with total chaos from your carefully planned attack. People say that Hitman and I are masters of attack, but watch this to see what happens when it all goes berserk. http://files.filefront.com/TTSE+001+.../fileinfo.html

In this case the spacing inside the column of targets worked against me and I ended up with egg all over my face and high speed targets scattered everywhere!

Also don't forget that fleet boats and U-Boats are different. The surest way to frustration is to demand that the U-Boat TDC work just like the fleet boat TDC or versa visa. Learn each on its own terms and THEN your knowledge of one will begin to feed on the other. As an example, read my instructions for doing the stern, middle of target, bow spread with the fleet boat. It's a little bit intimidating at first and you have to tolerate some accumulated error during the process.

With the U-Boat coupling of periscope to TDC, that one is as simple as point, shoot, point, shoot, point, shoot. If the U-Boat guys were bothering to read my fleet boat stuff they'd be scratching their heads and wondering what all the fuss is about.

Last edited by Rockin Robbins; 04-28-09 at 09:00 AM.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote