View Single Post
Old 04-12-09, 01:34 PM   #93
OneTinSoldier
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 46
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Yep, RFB. I wasn't sure about their hats so I'm also using John Hamm's Hats and Uniforms mods. His Uniform mod puts the proper insignia and patches on the shirts as well (not on the one in that picture, though). It's fun for an old sailor to see the PO stripes and officer's collar pins.
Hello Sailor Steve,

Are you talking about John W. Hamm's R.U.I.M. v1.0 for SH4 1.4 & 1.5? Because if you search for his older Hats and Uniforms Mod you can't download it as there is no link and it says it's been superseded by R.U.I.M.

Just asking because inquiring minds want to know for certain if this works ok with R.U.I.M. !

-----------------------------------------

Fantastic Mod Nisgeis! If there's one thing that really bothered me about SH IV, it had to be the eyes going back behind their eye sockets! And having them look straight ahead is very nice too.

Cheers
"Variable this is EasyRhino, do you copy? Over." Loud and clear EasyRhino. "Do we have a gig? Over." That's a Roger, we have a gig. Target is painted, start the music. "Roger that Variable. Into attack. Pickling target. Target is acquired and lit. LGB comin' down!" EasyRhino, circular error probability zero. Impact with High Order Detonation. Thank You, have a nice day.

Last edited by OneTinSoldier; 04-12-09 at 01:49 PM.
OneTinSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote