View Single Post
Old 04-04-09, 10:11 AM   #106
Valantine
Planesman

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Default JG53 Easter Newsletter

Ladies and Gentlemen,
JG53 is progressing very nicely and we are continuing to grow. Due to the large volume of sign ups Stab has taken the decision to create an AWOL section on the roster, when moved to AWOL a pilots page will be kept for a period up to 3 months, if after this 3 month period is up the pilot in question has made no contact with us via the forums, email or private message that pilot page will be deleted meaning that if that pilot wishes to return to JG53 in the future they must start from scratch.
This can easily be avoided by informing us that you will be away for a certain period, and if possible give us a rough guess when you will be back. If you no longer wish to be a member of JG53 let us know so that we can place your pilot page in the Retired section giving you a place of honour in the history of our group as well as leaving your pilot stats safe for any possible return.
At the moment I have only moved Flieger Kadettes to the AWOL section. These are people who have signed up with us but have not made any progress towards completing their training or joining in missions. Please get in contact and let us know if you will be back or not so that we do not keep spending time trying to get in contact with you. (List at end of this email)
I do have to say that our turn outs during missions over the past 3 months have been fantastic, in general we get at least 12 pilots airborne each mission. Rote will be starting up missions very shortly and both Weisse and Gelbe are continuing to go strong.
We are welcoming new recruits all the time and the majority of which are maintaining activity and are progressing with extreme promise.
We are also in the final stages of testing the version 1.2 of the JG53 mod pack and I have to say - it is looking fantastic! We are looking at a release some time over the next 2 weeks and unlike the previous version this will be a very easy one to install since it is a complete version and not a "patch".
We are also finishing up Sicily some time over the next few weeks and commandis currently looking at our next area of operations.
That is all for now,
I hope you are all well and to hear from any of you inactive chaps soon.
I also look forward to meeting any new recruits who see this and sign up.
V
Flieger Kadette Erich Thomas (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Navon Balsman (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Mitika Ehrlichmann (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Hollander Kraaijer (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Ronald Von Braunnschweiger (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Nicholaus von Schwede (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Franz Weber (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Darcy von Nowotny (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Kurt Welter (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Werner Eichmann (Weisse)
Flieger Kadette Ernest Amsel (Rote)
Flieger Kadette Pancho Kaiser (Rote)
Flieger Kadette Michael Schmidt (Rote)
Flieger Kadette Maxer Stotzer (Rote)
Flieger Kadette Erik Kruger (Rote)
Flieger Kadette Sebas¨Harthman¨Fiset (Rote)
Flieger Kadette Jaime Schmidt (Rote)
Flieger Kadette Erik "Doc W" Landwehr (Gelbe)
Flieger Kadette Erich Von Stalhein (Gelbe)
(If your name appears on this list YOUR position in JG53 will be lost unles you get in contact with us soon)

ARMA 3 Co-Op Battalion Recruiting Worldwide
http://www.iijg53.com
Valantine is offline   Reply With Quote