View Single Post
Old 03-24-09, 03:29 PM   #100
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

I am not clear on this fog issue. If I read correctly Ducimas said there could be problems with the merchants guns showing up. Maybe he was referring to if you tried to change the fog factors.

So, is there a way to change the fog with TMORSRD without messing up TMO1.7's guns...anything.

I don't like the fog, but overall it's such a great work I would rather deal with it than give it up.

You can actually sneak into convoys without a problem and using OKane and sometimes just guessing get hits. You get within 400yards, being able to lock on or not, just line up and shoot and you're gonna hit. I always wanted to do night surface attacks. In one way, fog makes this possible, but in the other it may dumb the AI down too much. You can sneak in a convoy and sink as many merchants and dd's as your ammo allows without them ever seeing you...just stay 300 yards behind a dd and he's easy prey, repeat the process, then take out the merchant ships.

I havent read, but it almost seems that the light fog renders the same AI effects as if it were heavy....

I saw the post that adjust the fog circle, so if someone will clarify if it works without messing TMO1.7 up.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote