View Single Post
Old 03-12-09, 12:03 PM   #40
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSamurai
Good that you got it off the ground, that should limit the dust intake, though a case that size for most people would sit on the floor. Beyond that I can't really judge that case given that I do not have hands on experience with it. I am curious though of those who like the case design how many have hands on experience with it, or if your trying to judge it by eye as I.

As for the lack of a motherboard tray, its hardly surprising these days given the size of coolers for the cpu that your average case doesn't have it any more

last reguarding not shutting down a pc, well there are good arguments for leaving the system running, the main one being that it will extend the life of the system due to the micro surges the system suffers each time the power is turned on and off. Though since it seems that a lot of people don't keep their systems for more then 2-3 years, that argument becomes less relevant.
My old system I turned off and on all the time. Worked for 5 years and is still going. The only thing that went wrong by turning it off and on....the on/off button broke. I went and got a new case with a new button installed. I prefer to shut it down and just for that reason....dust collecting while not in use.