View Single Post
Old 02-16-09, 07:17 PM   #1409
Scharnhorst1943
Seaman

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
Which "version number" of RSRDC for 1.5 ?

Please note that with the current version of stock RSRDC ( v400 ) I'm unable to recreate your problem. Also if this was a problem with the mod I think that one of 500 people who have download the mod would have said something by now. I would recommend you check your install and conduct the same test with a "pure" stock SH4.v15. Last but not least, RSRDC does not make "any" changes to the main gun within SH4.
The version is v400 for stock 1.5. It is the very top download link in the first post. I really am not trying to be a pain in the arse, but I am not making this up either. I have reinstalled twice now, with the same effect. However, there are two things I might could do different, so for the sake of being thourough, I am doing a 3rd reinstall tonight. We will see how it goes. If not, i just don't know. All I have is stock 1.5 and RSRDC_SH15_v400. I don't know what else to tell you.

Let me try my reinstall and we'll see. I can take pictures and post what mods I have and the problem with the guns ... ??? This is the ONLY mod I have installed ... I am not kidding.
Scharnhorst1943 is offline   Reply With Quote