View Single Post
Old 02-14-09, 07:43 AM   #732
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

*Stands in the inn looking around*

Wow how many years have I worked here? Wow. Now I am the owner. Poor Nokia.

*Looks at his photo on the wall*

From this moment in, this shall be called "The Nokia Inn" In honour of you!

*Paces back and forth.*

So far so good! Task Force has been tore apart. Can't say I am sad about that, not just because he was a werewolf, but rather he was as hateful in his human form as he was in his beastial form. Now we have offed Hitman... and I was right about both Task Force and Hitman. So by my count, that is probably two down. Two to go. From what I have managed to hear from various people Both Task Force and Hitman were just run of the mill Wolves. Which means... the boss wolf, the hell hound... is still out there.

Plus another one. I believe in one night, there were three killings. suppose, just suppose, that there are, four, wolves. 3 standard wolves, and 1 hellhound as leader.

Mookie and I are all that are left of the village! All the others are dead!
So, me and Mooks are human. That I don't doubt for a second.
Oberon and Supermarket are human.

The last wolves, must be two the 5, no, strike that, 4 left aboard U-13!! Kpt Jimbuna for some reason... I don't think is a guilty party. But I do think those men aboard the U-Boat are in grave danger.

One of my oldest suspects since this whole stinking affair began, was FIREWALL. I'm still leaning towards him.

So who can I be certain is human:
Me
Oberon
Mooks and
supermarket.

The last two wolves, are among the 5 aboard U-13 I am sure of it. Just as sure as I was Task Force was a beast!!

And I'f I'm not carefull... Im gonna end up talking to myself! I best write all this down just in case, by morning, I am... kaput! To quote our German associates.

*Lights a cigarette and starts writing things down*

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!