View Single Post
Old 02-10-09, 12:23 AM   #94
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171
Uploads: 0

OK, step 1 I have removed the HiRes mod including running the uninstall bat file, run the game and this is the result with black bars on either side, (in-game snapshot don't show bars):

So far no go, monitor will stretch it but at this point not worth it, still zoomed in! Will carry on next steps.
OK, step 2 with Hires set to 1920x1200 (max) the CCC unticked the "Enable GPU Scaling" setting this is the result:

Still zoomed in. I rebooted and tried a second time, no difference, I have ghosted the system so it don't matter what you want me to try, I can reghost after all this, if I had to guess I would say that the Cameras.dat is not functioning as it should within the game, why should it just zoom in, I have only got GWX 2.1, not 3, maybe it only works in 3?
I have tried all combos again but all the WS Mod does in all circumstances is zoom in, since running it in 1024x768 with the side bars means that it is running as stock on CRT, enabling the WS Mod just zooms in, the display & system settings have no effect, is there a cfg file within SH3 that should be altered?
What I think:
If the display is showing the 1024x768 with side bars isn't that all it supposed to do, I can't see how system settings can change what is displayed within the 1024x768, surely that is in the game?

Sub captains go down with their ship!

Last edited by Reece; 02-10-09 at 02:44 AM.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote