View Single Post
Old 12-20-08, 06:36 AM   #9
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Thats the thing Dowly, I rarely play my older games. In fact, most I do not have anymore. I play them until I'm absolutely tired of them and then dump my interest into a new game. Such as IL2, I played that for over 3 years. My interest is over. SH3, played that for years. FPS games, after playing the game in single player it is just about done. I can play it at super hard or have a online frag-fest but that only goes so far with me. Simulations such as ROF, SH4, IL2 are great because these games are usually evolving all the time and have the ability to keep my interest as a result of modding or the game allows campaigns to be created, etc. This is why I'm looking forward to newer games with the same old themes we have been acustom to playing. Now though, games will be different with the new found power of CPU's, etc. Such as ROF that recommends the 9800 card or better. It will just be like the growing pains with XP many years ago. Such is life in the big city. No reason I can not create a dual boot of XP and Vista!

Last edited by AVGWarhawk; 12-20-08 at 06:37 AM.
AVGWarhawk is offline   Reply With Quote