SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   photoshop power ? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=216900)

makman94 11-20-14 02:26 AM

photoshop power ?

hello subsimers,

do we have anyone in our site who is a master on photoshop and willing to create a specific image ?

i am done with a new mod but i am not satisfied with the quality of one specific image and, making it as i want is beyond my abilities.

so , i am looking for someone who can handle the power of photoshop and is willing to create this image ( i believe that an image from scratch will be the best). there are pics-references of the real object for help.

if anyone is interested , please pm !

Manos

vanjast 11-20-14 04:12 PM

Goofed around with PS for many a Shar... Not an expert, but have plenty imagination :D

makman94 11-20-14 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanjast (Post 2262802)
Goofed around with PS for many a Shar... Not an expert, but have plenty imagination :D

hello Vanjast ,

thank you for your willing :up:

you want to give it a try ?

vanjast 11-20-14 04:29 PM

Show me yours.. I'll show you mine :D
Let's see what you got ?

vanjast 11-20-14 04:37 PM

Sure.. lets do it..
Bear in mind .. my bloody motherboard croaked on me this week, so I'm in the process of upgrading my rig to more power. :03:
Hopefully should be up and running by this week-end...

Browsing from my tablet at the moment...
:up:

vanjast 11-24-14 03:43 PM

Only get the final pieces for the new PC tomorrow.. so by this week-end all should be up and running - then I can have a look.
I don't know about you lot.. but PC prices (bits n pieces) are way over the top lately :o
It's like having to deal with a drug dealer - not that I've ever had that 'opportunity' :D

makman94 11-26-14 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanjast (Post 2263841)
Only get the final pieces for the new PC tomorrow.. so by this week-end all should be up and running - then I can have a look.
I don't know about you lot.. but PC prices (bits n pieces) are way over the top lately :o
It's like having to deal with a drug dealer - not that I've ever had that 'opportunity' :D

thats the result of the 'free' market ,i am afraid

BigWalleye 11-26-14 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2264230)
thats the result of the 'free' market ,i am afraid

In the Soviet Union, they used to say that health care was free, but you couldn't get any.

makman94 11-26-14 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWalleye (Post 2264238)
In the Soviet Union, they used to say that health care was free, but you couldn't get any.

wise words,... not only for SU :yep: