SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] CSP Magui Interface for SH5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181370)

DrJones 04-03-11 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz (Post 1635025)
Would be please possible to add "open/close torpedo tubes"-control e. g. here?
http://s1.postimage.org/30rsxglj8/SH...6_18_55_36.jpg

Without opening it would be not possible to fire a torpedo;)

Yeah...they are still implemtented but not visible in the screen shot i made. it's a control wich will slide in.

there is a switch to open them. there is a lamp wich indicates if open or not and there is a counter made by digits showing the loading status of the tubes

And yes...it is not possible to fire a torpedo with closed doors. You have to open them first.

Regards

DrJones

Sepp von Ch. 04-03-11 04:16 PM

Beautiful!:sunny:

Stevepine 04-05-11 05:48 AM

Just a side issue really... but one that really made a huge difference for me... was when TDW added a " Skip " button to the world map before a mission so that you didnt have to hear the campaign talk again and again. Would be an awesome feature to add to your UI if you can....:salute:

TheBeast 04-05-11 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevepine (Post 1636217)
Just a side issue really... but one that really made a huge difference for me... was when TDW added a " Skip " button to the world map before a mission so that you didnt have to hear the campaign talk again and again. Would be an awesome feature to add to your UI if you can....:salute:

A Start Mission button on same screen would be nice as well.:cool:

Stormfly 04-05-11 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1635099)
Yeah...they are still implemtented but not visible in the screen shot i made. it's a control wich will slide in.

there is a switch to open them. there is a lamp wich indicates if open or not and there is a counter made by digits showing the loading status of the tubes

And yes...it is not possible to fire a torpedo with closed doors. You have to open them first.

Regards

DrJones

lamps and buttons... i like that, how far are the sound triggers away ? :O:

DrJones 04-05-11 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormfly (Post 1636580)
lamps and buttons... i like that, how far are the sound triggers away ? :O:

I Think we should meet at team speak to talk about it...and then tell me what exactly what youn like to have...

Regards

DrJones

AVGWarhawk 04-05-11 06:52 PM

I like this UI a lot. Looking forward to using it! :yeah:

DrJones 04-06-11 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevepine (Post 1636217)

Good Idea

This is a feature which will be added when i've got time to figure out

Regards

DrJones

Sepp von Ch. 04-06-11 06:08 AM

I do not think so. This is unnecessary. Campaign missions are on the map. I would rather a simple but realistic interface.
Just my 5 cents Kameraden.

TheBeast 04-09-11 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz (Post 1636961)
I do not think so. This is unnecessary. Campaign missions are on the map. I would rather a simple but realistic interface.
Just my 5 cents Kameraden.

Why not add menu option item to creat dynamic list of available missions not already completed that you can choose from. That way you skip the Map all together. The question is, how to generate/pull the list of missions for the current campain that are not complete yet and have those list automatically as selction options?

The benifit is that the Map would still be an option for those that want it. Then add skip key there as well.

DrJones 04-09-11 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBeast (Post 1639135)
Why not add menu option item to creat dynamic list of available missions not already completed that you can choose from. That way you skip the Map all together. The question is, how to generate/pull the list of missions for the current campain that are not complete yet and have those list automatically as selction options?

The benifit is that the Map would still be an option for those that want it. Then add skip key there as well.

Every idea is welcome !!!! It's just a question on time to build it in.

Still try to get in some ideas in, that i've talked about with stormfly.

I've still got not have much time the next week and i have to figure out a lot on my own...

hope i get the persicopeview finished for testing the next two weeks.

but time should not be the problem i think, when this one will be perfekt ;)

Regards

DrJones

DrJones 04-09-11 02:57 PM

What about this....just found it and it may suitable as a new Page to have a whole TDC :cool:

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/...958860cf6g.jpg

Stormfly 04-09-11 04:44 PM

good idea, i want to have this back ! :up:

Sepp von Ch. 04-10-11 12:21 AM

Yes, very good idea, i like it!

vanjast 04-10-11 03:54 AM

Excuse the ignorance.. What does CSP MaGUI stand for...??

I know GUI = Graphical user interface... but the rest has me befuddled!!