SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Urfisch´s final FX and GUI mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=157581)

Aleksandar the Great 11-07-09 11:00 AM

Quote:

maybe this mod is due to usage of wac 4.1 particles.dat (and materials) not compatible with gwx. you have to give it a try...
:nope:

DivingDuck 11-08-09 06:26 AM

Moin Urfsch,
Quote:

Originally Posted by urfisch (Post 1200317)
yapp...this weekend should be fine for a beta! but i am still not sure, which commandroom i should use for the particle effects...i am about to use dd´s v3 version of the open hatch.

maybe this mod is due to usage of wac 4.1 particles.dat (and materials) not compatible with gwx. you have to give it a try...

if you plan to use OH as a basis, you should wait a little longer. ;) The next version is close to release. It has undergone quite a lot of alterations again. Best would be to wait for the final release, some day in 2012. LOL.
Btw, I do like the idea of triggering smoke effects in CR. Adding water spray effects to the conning hatch was an idea I´ve always postponed due to workload. Very good to see someone´s cared about that. If you don´t object I´d like to keep this idea alive and incorporate it into a future OH version. :up:

Regards,
DD

urfisch 11-08-09 06:30 AM

sure...i will send you the modified CR.dat

X° MAS 11-09-09 06:09 AM

Kriegsmarine collection for sale

Hi Urfisch,

I 'm new in Subsim forums, I'm Kriegsmarine collector, during a web search I found your announce that you are selling your collection, I'm interested
in the KM sea charts and the grey leather jacket, are still available ?

Thanks & regards

X° MAS

Hitman 11-09-09 07:50 AM

Quote:

Hi Urfisch,

I 'm new in Subsim forums, I'm Kriegsmarine collector, during a web search I found your announce that you are selling your collection, I'm interested
in the KM sea charts and the grey leather jacket, are still available ?

my e-mail: a.taioli@lux-oil.it

Thanks & regards

X° MAS
Hello and wellcome to subsim

but please bear in mind that this thread is about something different than what you have posted about. Urfisch has a thread for his for-sale-collection here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=98452

Please post there or simply send him a private message :up:

Murdock 11-15-09 07:48 PM

Hi There Urfisch Hows the Mod going my Freind i Know Diving Ducks having a few probs in another thread.
Ive taken a gander at your Screenies and they look really Fantastic:up:
Waiting with Antisapation.

Chisum 11-16-09 05:44 PM

Hi,

Very incredible work mate, thank you very much.
But...could you tell me where is the link to download it ??
Maybe I'm blind I don't know.

Thanks in advance.

;)

Rapt0r56 11-16-09 06:00 PM

Quote:

But...could you tell me where is the link to download it ??
Maybe I'm blind I don't know.
It is unfortunetely not released yet. :cry::DL

Magic1111 11-16-09 06:09 PM

Hi !

@ urfisch: When will be approximately the release date? I am looking forward to it! :yep::ping:

Best regards,
Magic

urfisch 11-16-09 06:16 PM

hey guys,

sorry for the delay. i had much work in real life. will continue work on these mods next days. and also found a way to finish the flak shells mod.

:smug:

Chisum 11-16-09 06:30 PM

Ok man no problem.
Hang on we are all near you.
:up:

(thanks to the answer too Raptor)

Rapt0r56 11-16-09 11:46 PM

Quote:

hey guys,

sorry for the delay. i had much work in real life. will continue work on these mods next days. and also found a way to finish the flak shells mod.

Sounds good. :rock:

Quote:

falling water-droplets! there are about 4 now. 3 at the conning-hatch and one at a pipe over the machine controls.
[Edit]: One little Question, how should i'm imagine this? It is controlled as depth... for example it stopps at 10-15 meter, or does it go on also submerged?
(Sometimes you've seen in "Das Boot" movie scenes from submerged and still water dropping.)
Sounds very impressive.:ping:

And another (big) Question. does you make an version of the actually OHv3.8 too or is it OH2?... or Stock? :doh::arrgh!:

Magic1111 11-17-09 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urfisch (Post 1204372)
hey guys,

Thanks for the answer! Let your time, work in real life comes first! ;)

Best regards,
Magic :salute:

Fubar2Niner 11-28-09 01:54 PM

@urfisch

What news of your mod shipmate, it's been a little quiet lately. I hope it's not been abandoned ?

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Rapt0r56 11-29-09 01:11 AM

I think he waits for the next release of DD's OHV3.09, when he makes a version based on the CR of DD's work.:hmmm: